Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Here I begin......

I don't know what adjectives can people use for me but the one adjective I use for myself is - Virtually Lazy. After months of ignoring my friends' desires to see me write on the blogs, I finally start writing.

Any inspirations for me to write? Yes to a large extent. Seeing the blog written by a friend made me kick my butt for being a lazy asshole and here I am rambling on. Now that you are here, you certainly are doomed to reading my rantings.

Life right now is a roller-coster. I am experiencing different emotions with every passing moment. Be it in my personal life or professional life. The amount of emotional changes I am going thru' can possibly outdo the climate changes London witnesses.Do I regret it? No, I don't because all the emotions are so raw that they helping me connect to myself much better than earlier.

No comments: